The aim of this course is to:
- Increase their confidence in both written and spoken English
- Improve their pronunciation
- To develop and improve their grammar and syntax
- To develop their vocabulary, similes, metaphors etc
- Learn how to read, understand and extract the significant portions of a text - Follow conversations and interact with confidence
-Grammatical exercises to ensure that the student is able to express themselves correctly both orally and in the written word.
-Oral exercises to encourage an exchange of ideas and opinions, using a wide vocabulary base -Comprehension based on newspaper articles, books, films etc
-The student will be asked to complete homework every evening
5 hours of lessons per day, five days a week. 50 hours of lessons per course. No more than 10 people per class.
The first morning:
1)A written and oral test based on the IELTS- International English Language Testing
2)Each student has to complete a ‘self-evaluation’ form, describing their level and language needs
The teacher will then tailor make the course to suit the needs and requirements of the students
At the end of the course the teacher will write a comprehensive report highlighting the progress they have made and the areas of further study they will need to pursue